- Why did I suddenly stop receiving QT email messages?
- How do I download the MP3 Recording?
- When I try to download the MP3 it just plays through my browser instead of downloading.
- Will I use the same phone number and passcode for every teleclinic?
- I missed the teleclinic, how do I listen to it after it has occured?
- Can I use a special offer after I have purchased a product?
- How can I access my downloads after purchasing them in the shopping cart?
- How long will webinar replay be available?
- What payment methods are offered?
- How to whitelist email@example.com (add QT to your safe sender list.
Start by checking your spam folder. If you find the QT announcements in that folder, please select those messages and mark them as "not spam". Then, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your "safe sender list". If these are new concepts, please visit the help center for your email provider.
GMAIL USERS: Gmail feature called "Promotions Tab" will hide all emails to our elist. Please change the settings if you want these promotion messages to arrive in your inbox as follows:
- DRAG THIS EMAIL FROM THE TAB WHERE IT APPEARED AND DROP IT INTO THE PRIMARY TAB.
- CLICK YES WHEN PROMPTED TO ENSURE ALL FUTURE EMAILS FROM QT SHOW UP IN THE PRIMARY TAB.
- Open the teleclinic information email you received after purchasing the telecinic
- Click on the link in the email
- This will open a new internet window of the teleclinic replay
Windows users, right-click on the link, and select 'Save As'
Mac users, command-click on the link
Windows users, right-click on the link, and select 'Save As'.
Mac users, command-click on the link.