If you, the client, calls a practitioner for a session an invoice will be incurred and you will be billed during the billing period. You are not billed if you do not call a practitioner.
These are our policies regarding billing and payment:
- All accounts must be paid in full with a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) or a debit card (having a VISA or MasterCard logo on it).
- Invoices incurred between the 1st and the 15th of the month will be charged to the client on the 17th of that month. Invoices incurred between the 16th and the last day of the month will be charged to the client on the 2nd day of the following month.
- Statements are sent out one time a month after the billing on the 2nd of each month to all our active clients. To save natural resources, we are emailing billing statements to clients with an active email address rather than using postal mail.
- The size of our practice requires that we use an automated billing system. We can no longer make special billing arrangements unless the client is willing to pay for the cost of those arrangements. With the exception of issues involving a credit card expiration date, each client will be billed $20.00 for each instance where collecting what is owed cannot be fully performed with our automated system. This includes, but is not limited to: declined credit cards, not paying off the full balance, repeatedly using multiple cards, etc. Because we understand things can happen, we will allow one instance free per client.
- It is the responsibility of the cardholder to inform us promptly of any changes regarding the current credit card on file, new expiration dates, etc. Report these changes in this FORM.
- It is the responsibility of the client to track their own minutes-per session and session dates/charges. Please feel free to ask your practitioner for this information at the end of your session(s).
Problems with your account, questions and other billing-related issues should be discussed with our Customer Service, which can be reached in these ways:
Phone: (928) 771-1215