We recommend that you print a copy of this Cookies Policy for your records.
Click on one of the links below to display more details.
Cookies are data files that are sent between web servers and web browsers, processor memory or hard drives (clients) to recognise a particular user’s device when the user accesses a website. They are used for a range of different purposes, such as customising a website for a particular user, helping a user navigate a website, improving that user’s website experience, and storing that user’s preferences and login information.
Cookies can be classified as either ‘session’ or ‘persistent’ cookies. Session cookies are placed on your browser when you access a website and last for as long as you keep your browser open. They expire when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies are placed on your computer when you access a website and expire at a fixed point in time or if you manually delete them from your browser, whichever occurs first. Cookies do not contain personal information. Cookies may, however, be used in combination with other information to identify you. We use first party cookies on our website, and both session and persistent cookies. If you require further information about cookies in www.allaboutcookies.org
Types of Cookies Used
These are cookies which are necessary in order for us to run our website and its essential functions. We use essential cookies for the following purposes on our website:
- to administer our website.
- to ensure our website functions properly when you interact with it.
- for storing information about your shopping cart and the items you have placed in it.
- for processing payments for goods and services you purchase on or via our website.
- for remembering information you have inserted in a form on our website.
These are cookies that store information about your preferences and recognise you whenever you return to a website, in order to improve your website experience and personalise it for you. We use functional cookies for the following purposes on our website:
- to recognise you when you return to our website.
- to improve your experience of our website.